Grand old dame but far from over the hill
Five-minute drive to both Papamoa and Te Puke
Character Bungalow, Rural setting, Grazing
Five-bedroom, one bathroom, second toilet upstairs
Double garage, good fencing.
This grand old lady is steeped in history and with her sturdy construction has survived a move from the Avenues and the test of time. Originally situated in First Ave this two level 1930's Bungalow styled homestead was owned by the Tutchen family and used later as a doctor's surgery before being relocated in 1973 to its new resting place under the watchful eye of the Papamoa Hills. The house oozes the character of yester year with Rimu throughout and beautifully polished wooden floors. Space is a plenty with its wide halls and good-sized rooms including five bedrooms and a double length lounge and reception room of which is a grand feature. Sporting a new modern kitchen and tiled dining area for ease and entertainment. The house is well heated with two heat pumps. A separate double garage has additional space with a third bay. The rest of the 1.2Ha property is divided into easy to use paddocks and a paper road owned by council is a bonus which can be used for additional grazing. As far as location is concerned where else can you be in a rural setting and literally a 5-minute drive to all the amenities of Papamoa or the same distance to Te Puke and the bustling kiwifruit hub of the world.